Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shooting Equipment

For this shooting we'll be using Canon 550D and 60D with several lenses. As we didn't have any dedicated sound recorder the 550D is hacked with MagicLantern so we can have clean sound. Our primary mic is a Sennheiser G2 ew1000.

Most of the equipments are on loan from friends. The only purchase I made is a Firewire harddisk with capacity of 500GB. It cost a dear RM467 but for video editing you really need the speed. An existing USB HDD is used for backup. Ideally, I would like another HDD for backup but this setup would suffice.

Most of the time I'll be shooting alone but some friend will assist for the first 3 days. I almost finished packing and InsyaAllah I'll depart from KL this afternoon to meet up with the rest of the gang tonight. Tomorrow morning we'll start our shooting!

Firdaus
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment